Aké
Mendy
Rodri
Foden
Bernardo
Gabby
Aguero
Mahrez

we've got some covid issues plus a hell of a schedule coming up, so i think getting very comfortable by HT and coasting would be the ideal outcome. Brum are in shit nick at the moment, but the Cup can bring out a fight in a team, as can a trip to a big team.

the team is a bit of guesswork, more so than normal, with everything going on

Steffen
Walker - Ake - Laporte - Mendy
Rodri
Mahrez - Bernardo - Sterling
Jesus -Aguero

Last edited:
I would have thought the following will feature:
Zack, Walker, THB, Mendy, Bernardo, Sergio and Jesus. Chuck in Delap, maybe Rodri as he hardly played last night and we have a strong team. Hopefully one or both of Laporte and Ake will be available and they can play a half alongside THB. Don't want KDB, Ferny, Sterling, Gundo anywhere near this game. Brum should be more concerned about staying in the championship so doubtful they will go strong
Even if they can and do put their best 11 on the park and Covid might put an end to that that team of ours is very strong.

Are Birmingham going to walk out in commemorative 2019-20 kits with 22 on the back in tribute to Jude Bellingham?

Steffen

Walker
THB
Laporte/Ake depending on fitness
Mendy

Rodri
Zinchenko
Bernardo

Torres if available/Nmecha
Sergio
FFS

Id suspect the likes of Delap, Bernabe, McAtee and Mbete may be on the bench

Steffen

Walker
THB
Laporte/Ake depending on fitness
Mendy

Rodri
Zinchenko
Bernardo

Torres if available/Nmecha
Sergio
FFS

Id suspect the likes of Delap, Bernabe, McAtee and Mbete may be on the bench
If fit I'd like Eric (the good one) on the left CB spot, Ake at LB. I'd also like as you mentioned to see Z at midfield. If he is forced to keep slotting in at LB I don't think we'll ever see his best although he was better there yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.