#31 | Ederson - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's dropped a couple of clangers in recent derby game/s , just want a steady Eddy perfromance , no dramatics , just a couple of 60 yard through balls /assists to our forwards , and no f8cking about.

For a keeper that apparently can't make saves he keeps an awful lot of clean sheets...

6 clean sheets now, joint top with Martinez at Villa.

I was reading an article in The Athletic about Chelsea, and they posted a table of the best goalkeepers according to xG from shots on target excluding penalties.

Ederson was 3rd.

I would argue most of his shotstopping issues arise due to his inexperience and naivety rather than inability (That's why the bad ones look really bad). He makes a lot more saves than given credit for. And the older he gets the more those errors are going to get ironed out.

I was reading an article in The Athletic about Chelsea, and they posted a table of the best goalkeepers according to xG from shots on target excluding penalties
I like Ederson but I don't expect him to save any penalties, with Bravo, Hart, Muric, and Caballero I always thought they had a fair chance of saving a penalty. I think it's an area he can work on.

Unbelievable distribution though ;-)

I like Ederson but I don't expect him to save any penalties, with Bravo, Hart, Muric, and Caballero I always thought they had a fair chance of saving a penalty. I think it's an area he can work on.

Unbelievable distribution though ;-)
Which is weird because I swear at first he was pretty good at them. I might be wrong though.

Did it when it mattered in a cup final tbf.

Although it's not his strong suit, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.