Mum

I’m fortunate that I’m less than 5 mins away, in my Dads wisdom he called me before thinking of 999(!).

Absolutely agree RE the human body, and really interesting to hear what happened to you’re, I’ve no idea on mums sodium; I’ll be sure to ask her to ask for her blood results to see what this was.

Again, we’re fortunate that our surgery is pretty much fantastic. Even today, the doctor sorted her BP tablets over the phone and then when we mentioned her leg the doctor asked if we can get in within half an hour, which we did. After a look the doctor prescribed more antibiotics and scheduled another call for a week Monday to review BP readings and asked me to take a picture of the keg today, and the day before the consultations so she can see any differences
Strangely since my mums incident they have become very good too, speaking to her twice a week recently, it's the previous 4 months that bother me more, when they didn't seem to care less, but she didn't ever get to speak to a doctor, I wonder how many other people have had worse outcomes ?

Strangely since my mums incident they have become very good too, speaking to her twice a week recently, it's the previous 4 months that bother me more, when they didn't seem to care less, but she didn't ever get to speak to a doctor, I wonder how many other people have had worse outcomes ?
Scares me to think. If mum couldn’t make it down the stairs and fell, it could’ve been so so so much worse, and would we have had the diagnosis we’ve had or would it be “just a fall”? No idea.

Were counting out blessings and I’m in with them for a while to help out with dinners, company and just to ensure both are ok. My dads a legend but not great in circumstances like this week.

Scares me to think. If mum couldn’t make it down the stairs and fell, it could’ve been so so so much worse, and would we have had the diagnosis we’ve had or would it be “just a fall”? No idea.

Were counting out blessings and I’m in with them for a while to help out with dinners, company and just to ensure both are ok. My dads a legend but not great in circumstances like this week.
Good luck :)

My mum and my best friend passed away this morning. I don’t even know how to describe what I feel.

Not sure why I’m posting this either.

She liked city more than she let on, her favourite player was Richard Dunne who she said gave his all and was “her boy”.

Love you mum

My mum and my best friend passed away this morning. I don’t even know how to describe what I feel.

She liked city more than she let on, her favourite player was Richard Dunne who she said gave his all and was “her boy”.

Love you mum
Oh mate I am so sorry to here this.

You’ve got the forum here for you if you need anyone to talk to.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Love you mum
Really sorry for your loss mate.

Love you mum

So sorry to read this. Thoughts are with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.