Mum

So sorry for you loss mate, nothing anyone can say will take the pain away that you are feeling but hopefully it helps you through in some way.

Cherish the memories, it sounds like you we very close.

Very sorry for your loss fellow Blue,thoughts are with you at this sad time for all your family.

My mum and my best friend passed away this morning. I don’t even know how to describe what I feel.

Not sure why I’m posting this either.

She liked city more than she let on, her favourite player was Richard Dunne who she said gave his all and was “her boy”.

Love you mum
Sorry to hear that, I was only telling my mum about your story on Sunday. I feel incredibly lucky she's still here.

My mum and my best friend passed away this morning. I don’t even know how to describe what I feel.

Not sure why I’m posting this either.

She liked city more than she let on, her favourite player was Richard Dunne who she said gave his all and was “her boy”.

Love you mum
Sorry to hear.
Our mums are one of the most special people in our world. It''s 30 years since mine died in March and, this year, I'll have been alive longer without her than I was with her, but she still burns brightly in my heart.
Thoughts and Prayers to you and yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.