Premier League games 12/13/14 January

Throwing it out there, I reckon Sheffield United are going to really make a go of not getting relegated. Not sure if they'll make it, but now the monkeys off their back I think they could have an alright second half. Despite being all time shit that first 17 games, they are far from dead and buried, such is the sheer levels of dross at the bottom of the league

Throwing it out there, I reckon Sheffield United are going to really make a go of not getting relegated. Not sure if they'll make it, but now the monkeys off their back I think they could have an alright second half. Despite being all time shit that first 17 games, they are far from dead and buried, such is the sheer levels of dross at the bottom of the league
No chance. They struggled to beat an absolutely appalling Newcastle team who only had 10 men

Need united to get a result at Anfield...That would be perfect for us...

Even though my hatred for the twats holds no bounds,i have always said the same thing about the final league position mate.
I just keep thinking it is only January.
January March November May, whoever is top is the best team. All the rest is bollocks. Points make prizes let’s make sure we’re getting the medals and not whistling in the wind about how shite the team at the top of the league is whilst claiming we’re somehow better. 1st = best. And it always has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.