Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

i am glad you said that about the rain! Thought it was just me. I love walking in the pissing rain. Made me feel a bit more normal. Cheers.
Could you imagine hating rain and living on this island? I’d have to emigrate if I didn’t love the rain. It’s a huge part of our culture!

I like walking, running, and especially like cycling in the rain. It’s like a tiny people doing a million inspirational drum rolls on your skin to motivate you whilst peddling away.

There’d be no life on Earth without rain!

I also like the cold. Loved that icy foggy freezing morning we had today. I had to be in work for 07:30 but got up and 05:30 and went for a walk to wake up. Then after a shower, I got all my Winter clobber on (best bit about the cold weather, long johns/thick socks/vest/hat/scarf/gloves... love it!)

up early, barrowing 1.5m3 of concrete for our new summerhouse slab. after that i will be knackered. so dog walk, beers, queen of the south then bed.

Saturday’s already begun. Nice few more voddies, up about 9, take the lad on a long bike ride, spot of lunch, few bets on the footy, beers, zoom quiz/40th birthday party for a mate and watch the NFL. Should be a cracker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.