Title Race 2020/21

We have only lost two games this season in all competitions thanks to our new found defensive stability , the Dippers have lost four games and the Rags have lost six games , and we have generally gone under the radar which is surprising when we have dominated english football for a decade.
Our forthcoming fixtures are favourable and we could be going to Klanfield in February with a ten match winning run , i know we shouldnt count our chickens in this very strange season but i think the bookies have got it right , the title is coming back to the Etihad.

It’s nuts isn’t it? That’s one plan or they play it in one country, they are making the decision in March. The other thing is European club football resuming next month when countries are battling rising infections whilst trying to roll out a vaccine.
Thats right not only the fact that the idea is 12 different countries but multiply that by how many different cities

The Euros being spread out doesn't really matter, it's no different to the Champions League which hasn't resulted in any outbreaks this season. Teams will be in bubbles, and at that point it doesn't matter if you fly from Paris to London for an international game vs. Paris to Marseilles in a 1 country tournament.
yet now we have the fa saying they dont want players celebrating/hugging /shaking hands what next no tackling/no contact on corners or free kicks ?

Need to take advantage of the upcoming run of games and get our noses in front to prevent the red shirts doing a Donald Trump and trying stop the season at the point they are ahead due to Covid and fixture pile ups.

If we carry on in all 4 comps then we have no slack for any more rearranged games without playing 3 times in a week.

I really really want us to get this one, that would make it 3 out of last 4 years and make it hard for even deluded scousers to argue that the Red Dippers are the best ever Prem team - which they will if they win this year

I hope we do it but I still see too much stuttering in our attack to be confident. I think its more likely that we'll finish behind Liverpool at least.

Next few games wi tell us much more though.

We have only lost two games this season in all competitions thanks to our new found defensive stability , the Dippers have lost four games and the Rags have lost six games , and we have generally gone under the radar which is surprising when we have dominated english football for a decade.
Our forthcoming fixtures are favourable and we could be going to Klanfield in February with a ten match winning run , i know we shouldnt count our chickens in this very strange season but i think the bookies have got it right , the title is coming back to the Etihad.
I quickly looked at the first 3 letters of your username and thought it was @jimharri but reading the positivity of the post I realised it was someone else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.