Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think that he'll damage the squad harmony?

I'm not concerned about that personally. Pep has a strict approach to egos, notably from when he took on Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho and Deco. If Messi wants to play under Pep then he'll know what he's signing up for.

Secondly, players like Frenkie De Jong have mentioned that they prioritised a move to Barcelona to have the opportunity to play with Messi. City players will likely be equally excited by the opportunity to train and play with him.
He will take the spot light and will get all the attention for not doing anything extra meanwhile some of our current players like KDB, Gundo, Stones and others who have been excelling and deserve to be our main stars will be side stepped.

De Jong joined Barca to play Messi so its the other way around. I don't think many Man City players will eventually be happy when he will be the center of attention! We will lose the family feeling of the team. I worry about that

No player would get affected playing with the worlds best.

KDB would absolutely fucking love it.
Or KDB will hate it and eventually move on. KDB is the best player in the premier league. Bringing Messi in will cause an eventual rift especially that KDB is more of a team player than Messi is. Messi will get all the attention and the whole game will revolve around him.

Barca is made of Messi and 10 other players. City is made of 11 players who can all score and play and work as one unit. So Messi will not work for us and will be more of a headache. I would rather spend that money on Haaland and a DM and a new LB

He will take the spot light and will get all the attention for not doing anything extra meanwhile some of our current players like KDB, Gundo, Stones and others who have been excelling and deserve to be our main stars will be side stepped.

De Jong joined Barca to play Messi so its the other way around. I don't think many Man City players will eventually be happy when he will be the center of attention! We will lose the family feeling of the team. I worry about that
Fuck me you should get a job as an Agony Aunt.A bad one at that.

Or KDB will hate it and eventually move on. KDB is the best player in the premier league. Bringing Messi in will cause an eventual rift especially that KDB is more of a team player than Messi is. Messi will get all the attention and the whole game will revolve around him.

Barca is made of Messi and 10 other players. City is made of 11 players who can all score and play and work as one unit. So Messi will not work for us and will be more of a headache. I would rather spend that money on Haaland and a DM and a new LB
More shite.You are fast becoming a Rag type fan who shows nothing but jealousy.Give it a fucking rest and concentrate on the possibility of watching the worlds greatest player in a blue shirt and not as a so called mind reader.

That sounds very naive and blue-tinted. You need to trust in Pep a bit more to be able to manage the player and situation. While we have some scrappy hard-working players it's not like we are defined by it. Our squad is a collection of seasoned internationals that came from all over professional football. You make it sound like it's a closed-circle group that came up from the academy and any outsider that comes in is going to not fit in and rock the boat. To me, you are undervaluing the man management of Pep.

Also, it's been said there is a special allotment of money (or plan) to bring Messi here that wouldn't affect our ability to improve in other areas.

book.jpg

He makes a valid point. If there's no board in place by the end of the season it's almost impossible to see Messi staying there. He'll be out of contract and how can he re-sign with Barcelona if he doesn't even know who will be running the club.

Yeah nothing to do with him being the favourite currently, nothing at all.

Plus the chest pounding can only help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.