Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

Football is about acquiring points. The best way to do that is by scoring goals and winning games, with Goal Difference being a big factor.

Arsenal’s Invincibles were given a gold trophy in 2003-04. Their record was:
W26 GF73 GD+47 Pts90

City’s records in 2017-18 and 2018-19 were:
W32 GF106 GD+79 Pts100;
W32 GF95 GD+72 Pts 98
Yeah but apparently we weren’t as good as the invincibles , apparently again.

They gave the pen for the keeper but IMO Barnes deliberately kicked him. That said Fabinho did pull him back but I don’t even think VAR looked at that. As I said, I hate them, delighted they lost but it was awarded against us I would be fuming
Maybe they got a good deal, better than we would of received. Of they gave it against 1st foul its a pen and a red. We probably would have received this. Bindippers get 2nd foul with zero red card, not even a yellow and no player gets banned. Imagine Henderson with matip (if not injured again) in their next match.
Suppose it can be looked at 3 ways;
1) very good decision lucky not to receive a yellow card.
2) poor decision, should of been a pen and a red card for fabinho.
3) your view, keeper didn't touch him & var didn't look at fabinho foul so lfc were unlucky.
Glad you don't like them coz you seem to choose the most unlikeliest view of the incident. Would enjoy seeing someone's view of it if they liked the grievers, Barnes should of been sent off for ferocious attack on "ali".

Probably been posted before and is it where the asthma story comes from? One for the more tin foilers amongst us...

Reads quite messy in the paragraph where he mentions City retaining the title, I think he’s still talking about Liverpool having behind the scenes meltdown.

Although I think us winning 15 in a row might be the reason why they didn’t win it...

Anyway..

Last edited:
#FSGOUT trending on Twitter ;)

The special breeds are not happy they won't bankroll a Central Defender. Klopp's mini cry yesterday clearly adding fire to the flames.

#FSGOUT trending on Twitter ;)

The special breeds are not happy they won't bankroll a Central Defender. Klopp's mini cry yesterday clearly adding fire to the flames.

Seriously? That’s got to be Everton fans on the wind up. They can’t say the owners haven’t backed Klopp with the money they have spent over the past few seasons. I was surprised with what they invested in Jota and Tiago in the summer considering there is a pandemic on and a loss in profit for probably all clubs with match day revenue vanishing.

We ought to know better than most, that even great sides have poor periods. Liverpool will soon end this bad run, and will finish strongly, as they are a very very good team.
Talk about them not even getting top four with half a season to go seems ridiculous.

Seriously? That’s got to be Everton fans on the wind up. They can’t say the owners haven’t backed Klopp with the money they have spent over the past few seasons. I was surprised with what they invested in Jota and Tiago in the summer considering there is a pandemic on and a loss in profit for probably all clubs with match day revenue vanishing.

Nah its the special breeds. Check it out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.