Man of the Match Cheltenham Town FA Cup Rd 4 (A)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Should be between none of these and Phil. A fantastic footballer, the lad really is a potential superstar. Plays like we all dreamed as a fan of doing. Will give a shout out to Cancelo and Gundog
Phil is not a potential superstar, he is already a superstar

Absolutely loving the Phil Foden love from Lineker & Shearer and I think Danny Murphy is a fan now. I mentioned in the match thread, play him centrally and he will be one of the very best.

Phil hands down. Carried the team throughout the match. All his teammates tonight should take notice...

Under different circumstances, it wouldn't be needed for him to spend so much energy, we do not afford the luxury this season, but it's obvious we don't want to fucking learn. That's my only concern regarding him, he's played too much football recently, probably will be protected on Tuesday. Which is sensible, we cannot risk another injury...

It could have been a different story if we were serious from the beginning, killing the match from the first half. We didn't, Phil had to work his socks off. Again. Hope he and the team won't pay the price...

Good performance, incredible attitude by the boy. Keep it up...

People laugh or say stockport iniesta tongue in cheek, he could end up better, bit soon yet obviously, but he's got glide, and when players have glide those players just gliiiiiiiiiiiiiiide, if you know what i mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.