Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

On the MOTD coverage the references to money became tedious - about 30mins in I had to take my daughter to work so in the car on comes 5Live first thing I hear is Conor McNamara going on about the values of each of our subs.
I wonder in tomorrows coverage how often money will be mentioned? The cost of slabhead and Pogba? The cost of Allison? Yeah - I won't be holding my breath.

Gundogans deep role was stifling him and i for one groaned when i saw him on the team sheet. But he is very important to us now. Him and fern are so much better than rodri. We are quicker

defo the media pushing or leading the foden must play gang
city fans was behind pep and we have seen many youth players over the years burnt out at 25 or younger

pep was right to hold him back and now we are seeing why he was talked about as some one special
managers at any other club would be playing foden at 17 because he would keep him in a job

You just need to read the Foden thread to see a lot weren’t.

I agree with the sentiment he has managed him perfectly though.

On the MOTD coverage the references to money became tedious - about 30mins in I had to take my daughter to work so in the car on comes 5Live first thing I hear is Conor McNamara going on about the values of each of our subs.
I wonder in tomorrows coverage how often money will be mentioned? The cost of slabhead and Pogba? The cost of Allison? Yeah - I won't be holding my breath.

That won’t be just because it’s not us, it’s not a top pl team vs a minnow.

That game showed why that old twat Furguson described playing against Pep Guardiola as "a death by a thousand cuts." We weren't particularly good, particularly in the 1st half, but slowly ground them down while upping the quality. Three goals in the last 10 minutes of play showed what can happen to a side if it cannot maintain 90+ minutes of maximum effort and concentration against a Guardiola side.

Oh, and Foden is going to be a City legend.

That game showed why that old twat Furguson described playing against Pep Guardiola as "a death by a thousand cuts." We weren't particularly good, particularly in the 1st half, but slowly ground them down while upping the quality. Three goals in the last 10 minutes of play showed what can happen to a side if it cannot maintain 90+ minutes of maximum effort and concentration against a Guardiola side.

Oh, and Foden is going to be a City legend.

to be fair they are a League 2 club - they probably did give maximum effort for 90+ minutes but it was bound to wane against PL opposition - thats why I was never worried in that we created chances and once we got one I knew more would come. They are a good footballing side Cheltenham but still a League 2 good footballing side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.