Making the most of Sunday! What you doing?

Ive joined ancestry.com to try and delve into the family tree. Only just started and its a bloody maze once you get back a few generations. Beyond 1880 ish its a minefield of whos who

But enjoying it . Dads side maternally goes from wythenshawe-ancoats/cheatham hill/broughton/walsall and leek (in different directions)Mums side paternally goes stockport - canterbury/bangor

interesting stuff but will remain to be seen if i have the patience

Just opened my fresh full chicken to roast for Sunday dinner and it stinks. Back to the bloody shop.

I seem to have spent much of the weekend engaged in futile activities and that's before I even mention the Brexit thread, or whatever it is called nowadays. Going to spend the next couple of hours doing some mandatory eLearning while listening to a bit of Beethoven, conducted by Sir Simon Rattle of course.

Lovely lie in, got up and made cup of tea for me and missus and pancakes for the kids, then crumpets with Nutella for me, had a game of monopoly with my daughter then took my lad for a mega kick about at the field we were the only ones there,90 minutes of 3 and in, penalties, cross bar challenge and watching flocks of sterling drift by under blue/ grey skies. Picked up and dropped off some tinnies for the lad I sit next to at the match so we can still have abevvy “together “ watching the boys later. Got the moretti nicely chilling whilst reading new cycling magazine. Lovely day so far but would be a wonderful day if we win later.COME ON CITY!!!!

Finished concreting about an hour ago and now lay in the bath with Stella. Fantastic result from the2 biggest wankstains now let’s hope we can smash Palace.

Currently reflecting on a very (good, and one might even say revelatory) wobbly feeling I got last night at the end of what appears to have been a 6-hour intellectual sex session.

Mind. Blown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.