Retiring

Contracting out deductions relate to being in a Defined Benefit Contracted Out Scheme as you paid lower NI contributions. The company scheme effectively guarantees a minimum pension which would bridge the loss on the State Pension. The key bit is Defined Benefit (Final Salary). It is not the same as contracting out into a private pension. The guides I posted earlier in the thread explain this in more detail.

Choose to do fuck all for much of your existence and enjoy the same benefits that those who have grafted for 40 plus years get......yeah,that seems right.
Well they wont get the same benefits as those who grafted will they? They wont get any occupational pension, and/or any private pension provision that working people will have made. Those who worked will get the state pension plus that, and they wont. That is the exact opposite of 'the same benefits' isnt it?

Well they wont get the same benefits as those who grafted will they? They wont get any occupational pension, and/or any private pension provision that working people will have made. Those who worked will get the state pension plus that, and they wont. That is the exact opposite of 'the same benefits' isnt it?
The more I read of fantasy islands post the more I realise How he looks down on people less fortunate than himself. There’s many posts he has made this clear if someone was drowning in a pool he’d put his foot on their head, he has no shame it’s like when that **** from the edl went to wythenshawe with his racist shite views fantasy’s reply a breeding ground for his supporters just because your less fortunate than other people in life doesn’t make you a scumbag there’s lots of decent people in society who have not had the opportunity’s other people have had

If you are looking for work and register with the job centre weekly you are credited with NI insurance.
Anyone who thinks this is wrong is a ****.
Wouldn't argue with that but would question given I was contracted out for 14 years lowest contribution in this time was just under £3k but that doesn't class as a full year. But thanks to this thread I still have a chance to change plans.

Last edited:
The more I read of fantasy islands post the more I realise How he looks down on people less fortunate than himself. There’s many posts he has made this clear if someone was drowning in a pool he’d put his foot on their head, he has no shame it’s like when that **** from the edl went to wythenshawe with his racist shite views fantasy’s reply a breeding ground for his supporters just because your less fortunate than other people in life doesn’t make you a scumbag there’s lots of decent people in society who have not had the opportunity’s other people have had
Lol,you dont know anything me,my background,or my sacrifices/ accomplishments in life,so wind you fucking neck in with the above shite.

The key word in my comment was 'choose'.As i have said on numerous occasions before,i have every sympathy/empathy for those genuinely in need,but pisstaking leaches can go fuck em selves,just like folk who want to twist my words.

Have to agree with @FantasyIreland here it’s not a bigoted view, my dad worked all his life brought 3 kids up Etc etc. Now he has his pension plus state, he’s ok for savings however he has to pay for everything. The amount of stuff he can’t claim because he “earns” to much doesnt sit quite right with me, yet someone who doesn’t contribute gets a lot free, basically he’s means tested. At the moment it seems the country can’t cope with us getting older and supporting us, however the last 3 generations there have been a lot more career layabouts than previous, they will all need “looking” after in about 20/30 years time, not looking good is it? No doubt they’ll means test the state pension and you’ll end up with sod all if you got a private one, it’s a way to cut costs and supplement those that couldn’t be arsed.

Lol,you dont know anything me,my background,or my sacrifices/ accomplishments in life,so wind you fucking neck in with the above shite.

The key word in my comment was 'choose'.As i have said on numerous occasions before,i have every sympathy/empathy for those genuinely in need,but pisstaking leaches can go fuck em selves,just like folk who want to twist my words.
Amazing isn’t how many people you know who have made a choice of a life on benefits.
I’ve never met anyone.

I'm 27 and don't plan to work a day after 50. Life is too short, and there's many a man with dreams of retirement but health and work stress get the better of them.

I'm too honest to climb the corporate ladder I'm currently at the bottom of, fighting for a seat on the gravy train. But hoping some shrewd savings and living within my means long term will set me right. I won't get to the superstar wage, certainly not with my current empliar, sorry employer. But hoping I can save enough to afford a house and my own family one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.