After covid

Indaparkside

Will you see your family and friends in a different light I think we all take our loved ones for granted at times but this has really made me realise how much they mean to me,As I’m sat hear waiting for the wife to finish work it’s got me thinking the wife like lots of other hero’s has worked tirelessly on icu since covid started and the stories I hear can be horrific. She is amazing and I love her more than I ever realised.I miss my mates
and brothers/ sisters and I for one will not take things for granted anymore

I thought that after the last lockdown, when things opened in July but after a couple of weeks things quickly felt normal again.

It’s crazy how quickly you get used to stuff.

The first couple of outings will feel great but you’ll quickly fall back into feeling like you did about things pre Covid.

I thought that after the last lockdown, when things opened in July but after a couple of weeks things quickly felt normal again.

It’s crazy how quickly you get used to stuff.

The first couple of outings will feel great but you’ll quickly fall back into feeling like you did about things pre Covid.
That’s why we should all try harder pal keep them close while you have them life can be very unpredictable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.