Edin Dzeko

LongsightM13

Likelihood of it happening is probaby 1% but a couple of articles are alleging Edin was recently offered to City after falling out with the Roma coach but we decided to pass. Real and Spurs likewise. West Ham and Everton now said to be sniffing
Would you take him back if offered at the age of 34?

Likelihood of it happening is probaby 1% but a couple of articles are alleging Edin was recently offered to City after falling out with the Roma coach but we decided to pass. Real and Spurs likewise. West Ham and Everton now said to be sniffing
Would you take him back if offered at the age of 34?
If there was a foreign spot for him, a 6 month loan would be great. Not gonna happen in other words

Zero chance of this happening. Not sure there is any truth either in it at all.

but as far as hypotheticals go, i'd certainly take him before i'd see diego costa or luka jovic as theoretical mooted short term cover.

If there was a foreign spot for him, a 6 month loan would be great. Not gonna happen in other words
Seems like I spoke to early on this one. We`re at full capacity for the CL, with all 21 "A list" spots taken, but Carson is one of them, and Dzeko could take his spot

EDIT: Sam Lee says on twitter he`s looking into the Dzeko rumors

Reactions: kun
Seems like I spoke to early on this one. We`re at full capacity for the CL, with all 21 "A list" spots taken, but Carson is one of them, and Dzeko could take his spot

Hmm. Still highly highly doubt that.

Sounds like it is building on a very loose suggestion of a rumour to get clicks.

But, if any hint of truth in it at all, our top guys know what they are doing, and if they can see some role in the development and promotion of the club, i'm sure they'll get it right. Doubt it would be driven by a squad/on pitch requirement as such.

Cant see this happening but a route into securing some of the talent that emerges in the Balkans might be a wise move.

I would abso-fucking-lutley have him back.

He was never one for blistering pace, just being in the right place at the right time which is exactly what we need right now.

When was the last time we had a striker who would bully centre halves in the air and win headers?

I’m sure Edin would love to make the move and potentially win another league, domestic cups and a shot at the CL with us.

I love the guy and he loves City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.