Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I think there's no story since I doubt he was being racist in any way. Zlatan is many things but I've never had the impression he is racist

The voodoo comment refers back to the Moshiri story at Everton
So an unsubstantiated allegation from a major shareholder at Everton , and a comment Lukaku categorically denied and threatened to take legal action ?

In any case, I'll take that as a yes.

If you watch that video every time he says something he looks around for his team mates for backslaps and backup, none came, says a lot too me.

Big fuckin conk twat

So an unsubstantiated allegation from a major shareholder at Everton , and a comment Lukaku categorically denied and threatened to take legal action ?

In any case, I'll take that as a yes.

Judging how you have concluded he is a racist rather than a shit stirrer based on actual evidence, I am not surprised you would take it as a yes. I'd counter that your deductive reasoning skills are quite poor

All things considered, why wasn't the walking proboscis ever a dipper? He'd have fitted in like the proverbial hand in a glove at Shrinefield. A twat of the highest degree, arrogant and self-centred, the sort of person that after meeting him for just ten seconds you're giving serious thought to doing mankind a favour and disembowelling him with a rusty javelin.

A Scandinavian scouser, anyone?

Wheres his agent transferring him too?

He has a history of acting an even bigger **** to get another move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.