Premier League ( midweek ) Games 26/27/28 January

I wish Spurs would get relegated so I didn't have to think about them anymore. I thought Liverpool looked decent, but they're way off where they were at 12 months ago. That team had one fantastic 12 months spread over 2 seasons, and that they'll lose games with that backline.

Why did Alexander Arnold get the assist for the 3rd goal? Didn't De Bruyne have two assists stricken off last season for similar things?

They said they have heard that it sounds like Kane is out for a while. If that is the case he will miss the game against us I would imagine.

Last edited:
I can’t stand Liverpool, but there are so many things about spurs I fucking hate. They are gutless, they have a sense of being a big club yet have won fuck all for 300 years, they have that shit song, 1981, handball shitty goals, VAR, terry phelan, police horses. Spurs can go fuck themselves they really can, another season of nothingness, but keep on thinking you matter.
Spurs and Arsenal are the most despised London clubs for me. Don’t mind any of the others really, but those two ...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.