Edin Dzeko

Would like to show pep even though he is coming to the end of his career at the elite level what he can still do.

He is one of the few in terms of age and longevity at the club I didn't want to see leave when he did but Roma was a good move for him personally despite the lack of trophies since his move.

Not sure however Pep is keen for tall forward who can hold up the ball create some space by taking two players away from their comfort zone at times and get on the end of balls in the air and on the ground in the box.

Think we will go for a younger striker / forward in the summer to replace Kun.

I'm sorry, but that is so far off the mark, you might as well be Dzeko on his off day!

I love them both, and i definitely wouldn't want Dzeko now over Jesus, not for this team, not at this time. The swap deal is as funny as it is nonsensical.

But Edin is without doubt hands down the better striker, and even with the frustrating moments, a more effective player. it is beyond comparison.

As i say, makes zero sense to argue for dzeko over gabi in our team at this time. Gabi all day every day. But to try argue he is a better player is nonsense. Better fit, that's all.

Jesus is more versatile, helps in the build up and scores more goals when he actually has to replace Aguero.

When he has to replace sergio he is not scoring a lot of goals , edin would actually score more

Yeah, that's simply not true though, and anyone can look it up.

In Premier league games they started -

Gabriel Jesus 38* goals in 64 games. 0.6 goals per game.

Edin Dzeko 35 goals in 74 games. 0.46 goals per game.

Last edited:
Jesus is more versatile, helps in the build up and scores more goals when he actually has to replace Aguero.

I agree with that. Other than the scores more goals part. He just doesn't.

But as i said, better fit, better age and all that, a 'swap' is a totally silly suggestion.

I agree with that. Other than the scores more goals part. He just doesn't.

But as i said, better fit, better age and all that, a 'swap' is a totally silly suggestion.

Like I showed Karen in the post above, you can't disagree with the fact he scores more goals as a starter, it's a black and white fact.

That's why I said it's nostalgia talking.

Like I showed Karen in the post above, you can't disagree with the fact he scores more goals as a starter, it's a black and white fact.

That's why I said it's nostalgia talking.

Yes i can, and no it is not.

Yes i can, and no it is not.

Well of course, you can but it makes you look like a fucking idiot if you argue against facts. Like flat-earthers, or people who think the pyramids were dropped off by aliens.

It is a simple fact that Jesus scores more than Dzeko did when he gets to start in the league, and I haven't checked yet but I'd be pretty confident he did in all competitions as well, Jesus has a good record in the CL whereas Dzeko never turned up for it and managed about 3 goals in 5 years.

Well of course, you can but it makes you look like a fucking idiot if you argue against facts. Like flat-earthers, or people who think the pyramids were dropped off by aliens.

It is a simple fact that Jesus scores more than Dzeko did when he gets to start in the league, and I haven't checked yet but I'd be pretty confident he did in all competitions as well, Jesus has a good record in the CL whereas Dzeko never turned up for it and managed about 3 goals in 5 years.

To quote a bluemoon classic:

Lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.