Next League Games

Beat Liverpool at Anfield and it would be all over IMO. They would not be overhauling a 10 point gap and no-one else has the quality to stay the course.

However, our form there is nothing short of abysmal so a win is unfortunately highly unlikely. More likely it will be a 4 point gap and scrapping to the end. Maybe, just for once FFS, we can turn up at their place.

If Liverpool stutter again in their next game, we can be 10 points clear by the time we play them. If not then I am still happy with a Draw

But honestly I think it criminal that we don't win the game against them cause their defense is at its bare bones and we must take advantage of that

I can see us wining against them but lets win the Burnley game first

Beat Liverpool at Anfield and it would be all over IMO. They would not be overhauling a 10 point gap and no-one else has the quality to stay the course.

However, our form there is nothing short of abysmal so a win is unfortunately highly unlikely. More likely it will be a 4 point gap and scrapping to the end. Maybe, just for once FFS, we can turn up at their place.
Yes but no fans, a decimated defence and some issues with Klopp and the board.
We will never have a better time to win there.

League table boxing Day. Some turnaround this
6e25029bbe25844e5f3c5761ce0dd8d7.jpg

absolutely the difference this time though no crowd and no VVD plus they can’t afford to lose so less pressure on us
It would be nice if KDB was back (unlikely ) and Aguero on the bench

Must win the Burnley and West Ham games, goes without saying.

Liverpool is a free hit, we always do shite there, avoid defeat and we're laughing, win and that might be the signal for the rest of the contenders.

Spurs will be tough, they're in the hunt for top 4, could probably do with them having a couple of poor results before hand, starting at Chelsea on Thursday. Kane being out will make it a slightly easier game.

Arsenal play Benfica either side of use, starting with the away leg first, thats their best shot of Champions League football, so they may have an eye on that. Should be beating them.

United have a decent run before us but I said after the Sheffield United result that this is where I expect them to start tailing off. Dropped points to Arsenal, they'll drop points in 1 of their next 2 vs Southampton and Everton and they also have Chelsea away before us. We'll end any half chance they have left.

I'd take:
Burnley (A) - Win
Liverpool (A) - Draw
Tottenham (H) - Win (Maybe a Draw if we play well)
Arsenal (A) - Win
West Ham (H) - Win
Man Utd (H) - Draw

12-14 points in this fashion and I think we'll see it out.

Start of a run of hard fixtures coming up,as has happened to teams already things can change quickly with a couple of poor results or obviously the reverse with a couple of wins,I’m keeping my powder dry till these run of fixtures are done,not wanting to tempt fate thinking we’ve got it wrapped up ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.