Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he then downplays the stand out achievement.
Don't be a dick, I haven't "downplayed" it, just struck a note of caution when someone claimed a falsehood 10 days ago, not a bad thing in a pandemic.

I haven't commented about the past weeks relatively low numbers because despite being low at the beginning of the week, the fact is, as a country we're doing the best of anywhere, and to reach over 600,000 yesterday (combined 1 and 2 doses) is brilliant.

Don't be a dick, I haven't "downplayed" it, just struck a note of caution when someone claimed a falsehood 10 days ago, not a bad thing in a pandemic.

I haven't commented about the past weeks relatively low numbers because despite being low at the beginning of the week, the fact is, as a country we're doing the best of anywhere, and to reach nearly 600,000 yesterday is brilliant.
OK mate. It was a bit of banter

England hospital deaths:

Good and bad news

Deaths down week to week. But Sunday data (always low - hence the week to week matters - and always less reported from NW hospitals than other regions) but the NW total well up on last few week's numbers.

Total 563 (down from 623 last week) and 82 North West (up from 61 last week).

The biggest percentage rise of NW deaths this week and it has been going up all week.

More evidence that the wave has plateaued and deaths are now falling quite noticeably.

But also that the North West is the one reacting the least to this fall. And our death rate is rising when others are now falling.

And yet one third of our vaccine supply from this weekend is being diverted elsewhere.

Andy Burnham why are you not all over this?

Notice please the deaths in the NW are rising week to week by almost exactly the percentage of the vaccine doses being taken away from the region.
As vaccines are being equalised by diverting into London and South East
Screenshot_20210131_161705_com.android.chrome.jpg

If you live in the North West and are not annoyed at what I am about to tell you - you should be.

We are losing a third of our vaccine supply to go down south where it is needed more.

On the day the North West is the ONLY region not to fall today.

And on the day the North West now has more cases than every other region in England - London included.

Andy Burnham you should be all over this.

Deaths here are rising pro rata, hospital patient numbers falling the least and now officially the most infected region in England.

The NW media should be screaming about this.

Just been for a bounce round the park.

Absolutely hammered.

Big groups of people out together.

Teenagers on bikes in big groups.

Not a mask in sight.

"Lockdown".
I’ll be honest though, I don't think there is too much wrong when people are outdoors. I’ve been for a 10 mile walk today and came across loads of people out and about, it’s a pleasant enough day and people are going stir crazy shut up indoors.

My daughter just started doing hers , has to do them Monday and Thursday then upload info to the dfe website.
My wife works for the NHS and she's been doing this fot for the last few weeks Tuesday and Friday and still has about 6 weeks more supply, she works in research and there's loads of things going on in the background linked to Covid-19, trials ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.