Title Race 2020/21

If we beat them at Anfield with Aguero scoring his first goal there after the best part of 12 months out, I will cry.

it's a strong lead over liverpool who feel like the only real threat. The only way it gets thrown of course is if we lose to liverpool and spurs back to back.

Don't understand the fear of going to anfield, we are in fantastic form and they have been shit.
Both spurs and west ham bottled out of a battle and both managed to score so I'm more confident in a city win than any other time.
I can't get my head around some people thinking spurs or west ham can do us a favour then go all soft when it's our turn to go into battle.
This is all about city and what we do, it's in our hands now and we are playing outstanding and the defence is the best it's been.

Could be like 18/19 season in reverse. We head to their place with a potential 7 point lead. If they win its cut to 4 and game on. Hopefully they won't emulate what we did a couple of years ago.

This is our best chance to beat them at klanfield. No giddy fans to encourage their press or brick our bus.
Not sure about the last part, you can still throw a brick at a bus whilst wearing a face mask.

Even less chance if being id'd too if that is at all possible.

If we beat them at Anfield with Aguero scoring his first goal there after the best part of 12 months out, I will cry.
So will the dippers.....

89ad706e858bdb51cb480b1312cf9906.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.