Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Sterling was being dug out big time at half time by so many, but he had more impact on the game than anyone in that first half. Second half he was awesome, really effected the game. Hopefully that’s what he needed and kicks on now to the form he’s had.
Sterling was our best player first half.

Genuinely don’t think people know football.

FUCK YOU KLOPP

"
"Big part of the game was a brilliant game from my side. I can see in your eyes you see differently. I really liked it. First half played really good football. Second half, City changed the system slightly. A little adaptation and we would be in the game again but in the start of the second half we did not give enough options to play and gave the first goal away.

"We gave them too much opportunity. They scored that goal, we scored the equaliser. We were good again but then made two massive mistakes that is clear. At 3-1 down at this level it is tough to take and then Foden with a genius situation for the fourth goal.

"If we play football like we did for a long time tonight then we will win football games, 100%.""

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.