Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

The excuses rattled off by Tyler & Carra near the end.

- GK too cold.
- GK was sick recently.
- No Pre-season.
- Players are tired.
- You can't be brilliant for 4 seasons.
- Missing Virgil.
- Its a weird season.

Ha, Ha.
It's the same for every team in the league, injuries, tiredness etc. They more than anyone should have the
resources to overcome some of it. Especially more than Burnley and Brighton. We were excellent today.
I know we weren't scintillating in the first half, but our defence was so disciplined and we should have gone in
at HT 1 up. 2nd half Liverpool couldn't live with us, due to the amount of work they spent closing us down in
the first half.

Getting beat 4-1
Your Anfield curse gone
Sterlings Liverpool curse gone
3 home defeats in a row
Alisson going full Karius
Us getting a last minute equaliser at Old Trafford

Been a good weekend all round. They are in a real fight for 4th too. If they dont make CL then they are fucked
To just add, you coach wrecking, permanently offend, candle lighting, giro scrounging, robbing cunts, we gave your boys one hell of a beating, take, that’s for 81 you cheating cunts.

Can I mention our dreadful penalties?

Yeah... but sod that.. we won 1-4 at Anfield, so that Elephant sitting in the corner painted in bright colours whilst fingering its arsehole and singing “what the fuck are we playing at” can wait until we do the exact same thing again next time.

For now I’m getting pissed and feeling happier than I have for the last 12 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.