Spurs (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dias still not back? Got a bad feeling he’ll not quite make the Spurs game, so we’ll see how Laporte deals with Spurs this time. It was the 2-0 defeat to Spurs that saw Laporte drop out of the team. At least if he plays he has a big point to prove.
Players shown were the players that played the majority last night, so if Ruben was there he would be with the none match players and subs

Feeling quite confident on this one. Fancying a 2-0 win against one of the finest displays of negative bus parking you've ever seen.

Around October/November I had these as an outside bet for the title. This is why I always say, please ignore my views on football - 40+ years of following it have taught me nothing! Mourinho knows the league and in theory Kane, Son and Bale should probably be the best strikers in the league. Of course, it didn't work out and their season is coming apart. Bale is still on the golf course and their squad isn't that great. Shocking to see how a player of his ability can just lose it. His career is over and should have been far better. Even though I think he is a weasel, Dele Alli has continued to get worse and you look at their team and it's not a patch on the one Pochettino left.

When Pochettino was rumoured to be coming if Pep didn't renew, it should now show you how much Spurs overachieved when he was in charge. A CL final, title challengers - they look miles off the pace now. He did a great job. I do rate Mourinho as a manager but he's struggling and will be sacked soon.

Feeling quite confident on this one. Fancying a 2-0 win against one of the finest displays of negative bus parking you've ever seen.

Around October/November I had these as an outside bet for the title. This is why I always say, please ignore my views on football - 40+ years of following it have taught me nothing! Mourinho knows the league and in theory Kane, Son and Bale should probably be the best strikers in the league. Of course, it didn't work out and their season is coming apart. Bale is still on the golf course and their squad isn't that great. Shocking to see how a player of his ability can just lose it. His career is over and should have been far better. Even though I think he is a weasel, Dele Alli has continued to get worse and you look at their team and it's not a patch on the one Pochettino left.

When Pochettino was rumoured to be coming if Pep didn't renew, it should now show you how much Spurs overachieved when he was in charge. A CL final, title challengers - they look miles off the pace now. He did a great job. I do rate Mourinho as a manager but he's struggling and will be sacked soon.

He is 2/1 favourite for the tin tac

If Dias didn't recover for this game, How do you predict our back 4?
Cancelo has such a double pivot role with Rodri. So i would predict a back 3 of Walker(RCB)-Stones-Laporte(LCB)
It's a great opportunity for Laporte to prove his quality. Pep was angry with him in that 0-2 match against Spurs.

********************************************Edi****************************************
************Kylinho*******Johinho***************Ruby***********Canc*************
******************************Ferna/Rodders/Gundo in that order depending who is fit
**************Bernardo********************************************Phil***************
**********************Ferran*********Gabby**********Raz***************************

********************************************Edi****************************************
************Kylinho*******Johinho***************Ruby***********Canc*************
******************************Ferna/Rodders/Gundo in that order depending who is fit
**************Bernardo********************************************Phil***************
**********************Ferran*********Gabby**********Raz***************************
Ffs try dots mate much easier to read!:))

A good test for Pep this. In the away game they just kept hitting Kane who turned and looked for the run from Son, it caused us all kinds of problems and we couldn't get near Kane. Pep usually learns pretty quick and shuts the opposition strength down, I'm sure he'll do it again here but Kane will just hit the deck for 90 minutes to frustrate us, I actually hate the ****.
They didn’t cause us any sort of problems. They had only 2 counters the whole match and scored from one. The second goal was from a set piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.