Our Friends In Merseyside

toffee balls

Carlo Ancelloti’s home has been raided by 2 armed men while his daughter was alone in the property.

How many times is this going to happen before there is public outrage.
Some narrow back shit houses know who exactly is behind these low life scumbag criminals and chose
to not grass them up.

I would like to think that this would never happen in our City and if it did , said public outrage would flush these
evil Bastards out.

Once again , that community pushes the boundaries of public decency and just shrugs its collective shoulders as if to say
” it’s fair game Laaa”.

I‘m embarrassed to live so close to this den of iniquity and hope the good people of Liverpool come together
and reclaim their dignity.

Rant Over.

Last edited:
It’s happened a few times in Manchester, Di Maria got his house burgled when he was here.

Carlo Ancelloti’s home has been raided by 2 armed men while he was in the property.

How many times is this going to happen before there is public outrage.
Some narrow back shit houses know who exactly is behind these low life scumbag criminals and chose
to not grass them up.

I would like to think that this would never happen in our City and if it did , said public outrage would flush these
evil Bastards out.

Once again , that community pushes the boundaries of public decency and just shrugs its collective shoulders as if to say
” it’s fair game Laaa”.

I‘m embarrassed to live so close to this den of iniquity and hope the good people of Liverpool come together
and reclaim their dignity.

Rant Over.

Are these armed robbers still related to Slippery G?

Or was that just a rumour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.