Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have still got the victory parade to hold. Klopp has promised the fans. It will be as funny as United's open-top runners-up' parade after they lost the Cup Final to Saints in 76. They came back with a cardboard cup (I kid you not)
You know the rules...pics please!

Show me any other side that has its 3 centre backs out for the season and I might agree with you. I accept that's football but to deny what I said is just kidding yourself
John, your'e right, its a massive blow, we know that from experience. The problem is how Klopp gets it back on track. I don't think it's just the centre backs, but the fatigue. He needs to manage what he has left better and he may have to sacrfice the CL (he may not have a choice) to enable the club to qualify for next seasons CL. The club have already qualified for the majority of this seasons payment and there are no other cups to worry about.
You'd probably know better than me but, the team spirit seems a bit off too - maybe its the fatigue?

Fucking hell, I couldn’t last more than 20 seconds listening to that. What a fucking horrible accent!

And to think, I went out with a girl from Wirral for about 18months once.
I lasted just less than 5 minutes awful accent even more so in the morning and I was born in liverpool, my mum went uni there and stayed I'm the last of 5 children luckily I'm the only one with no memory of the shithole.

You know the rules...pics please!
I have searched for pics of this but I swear it is true. They used to do runners up parades in those days. Perhaps someone on here will remember the Rags' cardboard cup homecoming. Then again it has probably been airbrushed out of history like their defeat in the Watney Cup Final!

Show me any other side that has its 3 centre backs out for the season and I might agree with you. I accept that's football but to deny what I said is just kidding yourself

Kompany retired, Laporte got injured like VVD, Stones was mostly injured and had personal problems, Otamendi fell off a cliff and was genuinely no better than Nat Phillips.

Still finished with 81 pts and with better GD than the best team ever, conceding in the process just 3 goals fewer than the defence with the best goalie, the best CB, the best FBs and the best DM in the world. Let that sink in.

stop making excuses, find a solution and deal with it, but i shouldn't expect anything else from liverpool, it is never your fault, you've had your one good season, back you go to fighting for top 6, that's all you are now, a plucky underdog .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.