Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahaahhaah in the space of 5 mins everything was ok with the game until the VAR give the goal
VAR is is crap and wrong for football hahahahah welcome to 2021 you scouse cunts

I felt sorry for the sad looking baby face on the left........untilhe opened his mouth.

Leicester equalise and "i'm done"... mard b@stards... then the guy on the right has the cheek to say it wasn't even a free kick... bet he thought Salah was fouled last week for the penalty too!!!
And for them to say - with straight faces - that they are being fucked over by VAR... after last season!!!

Jesus what a gobby tw@t. Spit flying everywhere.

Leicester equalise and "i'm done"... mard b@stards... then the guy on the right has the cheek to say it wasn't even a free kick... bet he thought Salah was fouled last week for the penalty too!!!
And for them to say - with straight faces - that they are being fucked over by VAR... after last season!!!
Of course he did.

Also, what an absolute bellend hamming it up for the camera.

Rumours going round Klopp is on the verge of jacking it in.

He went odds on last night at the bookies to be next manager to leave their post

Of course he did.

Also, what an absolute bellend hamming it up for the camera.

Not sure what's worse?

The fact they think they are entertaining or the fact they know some cunts are daft enough to tune in to watch their fucking drivel?

The only stream these cunts should be in is cold and fucking wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.