Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only two years of being at the top of their game as well. The year before that they finished 4th on just 75 Points. That might only get you about 4th place this season.

In six years in the job, Klopp has won one domestic trophy. In that time Arsenal City Chelsea and United have won the FA Cup; City and United have won the EFL Cup; and Arsenal and City have won the Community Shield.

And talking of the Community Shield or Super Cup, it’s clearly a trophy. It’s on every single club’s honours lists in every country in world football who has one. Including Liverpool’s.
And as Pep said, if it doesn't mean anything, he might as well just pick 11 City supporters to play in it.

There was a punch up in the dressing room, Allison blaming the defence and Robertson didn’t like it, not a happy group at all.
Hahaha those two centre backs they got in the January window must be thinking wtf have I done signing for this lot of amateurs :-)

The thing that the scousers aren’t willing to accept is that a good manager doesn’t weaken 3/4 positions in the team due to 1 injury. He should be keeping Henderson and Fabinho in their natural positions and playing 2 proper centre halves in theirs, even if one is a kid from the youth team. Instead he’s panicked, playing players out of place, shoehorned others (Thiago) into a system that’s now upset their natural playing style (long ball) and is reaping the (none) rewards.
Tactically inflexible coach and now found out... fucking shame as he’s an utter ****.
Agree and dsiagree in some parts -

As if we are honest Pep was guilty of this last season in playing Ferny as a centrehalf over actual centrehalfs. whilst you might argue that we had equally as good defnesive midifelder options so could afford to to do this ...... i always thought it not the optimum choice.

but i do agree that Thiago has messed things up - it has shades of Rodney Marsh with us or when Keegan brought in Tino Asprilla and cocked up Newcastle winning the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.