Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely must win.

if we get a 10 point lead, neither United nor Leicester will think they’ve a chance of catching us.

anything else on Wednesday, we give them hope and that could be a big mistake.

ideally I want this title done by March 6th, allowing us a run at the CL and cups without having to prioritise league games.

It's a funny old game but, after watching their first half v Fulham if we turn up it could be a cricket score for us, of course as I said earlier it's a funny old game.

I have an idea about our back 3. We are playing 3 games every 7 days right now. So for me it’s simple. Stones and Laporte played Saturday. So for Everton let’s say Stones and Diaz. For Arsenal Diaz and Laporte. The game after Its Stones and Laporte again. Repeat every week and each defender plays 2 games a week. This will keep our esteemed back 3 fresh and competitive.
For me that’s an ideal scenario.

Anyone else watching Everton playing Fulham right now (on BT Sport 1) ... they’re absolutely shite ... I’m revising my prediction from 0-3 to 0-6 if this is how they play on Wednesday. Fulham all over them at the moment and it’s not just like a 5 min spell, it’s been like this since the kickoff and 25 mins have been played now.

Losing to Fulham at home ...

Not sure Everton are resting a few or just burnt out after the cup game, a bit like spurs, but they seem to be in testimonial mode.

Massive away results in May 2014 and Feb 2019 for title wins, very nervous games. Wednesday will be very important, however I'm hoping they are in the same form and it may not be as nervous.

Losing to Fulham at home ...
Difficult to really take much from this as pickford, Mina, Keane, Bernard,Allan and Calvert Lewin will all come in

Fulham punishing them for resting players for Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.