Last Film You Saw

We have just watched another very late night film called the Wheat Among The Barley on Sky Cinema. The film was fair to middling produced from the ken loach stables of kes. I suppose it's down to the viewer whether they found it thought provoking and complexional, purely propagandist or simply a right riveting watch. Good and bad on all sides as well as atrocities metered out that are applicable to all conflict and war. Not too sure we were as bad as the Japanese as one professor of waffle corine fowler pointed out this morning. Maybe she should perform some extra curricula studies starting off with unit 731 or nanking.

Apologies for including a review from the Mail as it was the first one that came up on the search engine. Everyone reads the Mail but sadly it's not considered trendy to do so. I like the travel section and the quizzes and tuning in to the daily battle our fine nation faces against this covidial menace. In the interest of balance a review from the Guardian is also included so make your mind up and dyor. Or of course why not try out the smashing chaps at Rotten tomatoes who will put you in the picture. IMDB is also a good go to for the film reviews as is this thread.

We scored it 7/10. (the cinematography was beyond beautiful)

you have to click the I'll do it later box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.