Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he watched last night and thought ....what have I done
To be fair, he is making a very good career move all things considered.

If he chose to stay at City he would be FIFTH choice CB behind Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake so he would hardly play.

At Barca he will be FIRST choice CB. Yes they may be a declining side but they are still undeniably one of the worlds biggest clubs and have some wonderful footballers.

So based on playing time alone he would be a complete idiot not to move. Added to that he would be moving home to his family and living in a far superior city in terms of living standards (weather, food etc) and earning significantly more than City have offered it's actually a really smart move for him.

Good luck to him i say.

If he chose to stay at City he would be FIFTH choice CB behind Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake so he would hardly play.

At Barca he will be FIRST choice CB. Yes they may be a declining side but they are still undeniably one of the worlds biggest clubs and have some wonderful footballers.

So based on playing time alone he would be a complete idiot not to move. Added to that he would be moving home to his family and living in a far superior city in terms of living standards (weather, food etc) and earning significantly more than City have offered it's actually a really smart move for him.

Good luck to him i say.
I agree with all of this and have no objection other than how he has handled it.
He should have signed an extension to repay the club for time spent on his development.
And didn't he announce this the day before the Real Madrid game?

Good luck to him i say.
When I went to Barcelona it was just full of foreign prostitutes trying to suck me off for €20. Maybe that’s why he’s going.

Well, there were lucky lucky men as well. Some Irish pubs and geezers trying to sell weed on the street.

Actually, Barcelona is a great city. I agree.

If he chose to stay at City he would be FIFTH choice CB behind Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake so he would hardly play
All the more reason for City to have let him go when he wanted to.
Cannot understand why City have let transfer money slip through their hands for what appears to be a matter of principle.

I agree with all of this and have no objection other than how he has handled it.
He should have signed an extension to repay the club for time spent on his development.
And didn't he announce this the day before the Real Madrid game?

No one will do that unless he wanted by City.

Good luck to him i say.
Doubt Ake would be here had he extended.

Was just about to post the same thing as the previous poster, the funny thing is that Garcia is actually good enough to play for Barcelona, fucking LOL fc Barce wherever you have skulked off to
Phil Jones would improve Barce's defense based on last night's masterclass!

Didn't City drop the asking price to just £3M in order to facilitate a January move?
Garcia must be thinking "How much do they really want me if they wont cough up a poxy £3M?".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.