Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aplogies if this has been posted, but check out this piece by Simon "Dr Joseph Goebbels" Stones

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56089037

A trail of controlling companies is not considered unusual in football ownership and there is also nothing illegal about a leveraged buyout - while their supporters may not like it, financially the Glazers have been a phenomenal success at Manchester United, whose value according to the current share price is $2.5bn (£1.8bn).

Let me get this right. You were banned from Facebook for calling someone a pillock and you think prince Phillip should just die. Taking all that into account, I think billy needs to re- assess his agenda stance.
WTF are you going on about
Let me get this right. You were banned from Facebook for calling someone a pillock and you think prince Phillip should just die. Taking all that into account, I think billy needs to re- assess his agenda stance.
Where did i say he should just die, stop trying to be clever FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.