Pep's contract situation

Posted this after the Tottenham game...

Not quite there yet but it's inevitable.

This lot can kiss my face!

easy to say.. With the I told you so posts and happy to be proved wrong but no one can claim to have seen this coming.. we weren’t controlling games then. We just weren’t and Pep looked agitated.. a lot of things have changed even beyond Peps wonderful performance.. our rivals capitulation being one factor.

another factor being.. Cancelo, Zinny and Gundog and their deployment is the difference compared to that stage of the season. We are now set up totally different to how we were up to that Spurs game.

so basically Pep has upped his game and solved a problem that still existed during your post.. Nostradamus you are not lol

Pep challenged himself and won. Things are different now and long may it continue :)

Last edited:
I can't believe the transformation in Rodri. It's like he grew a pair of eyes. I can't remember his making any forward passes earlier in the season. Now his vision is exceptional.
It’s a remarkable turnaround.
His weaknesses seem to have vanished, even without the added protection of another holder next to him. Credit to him and to Pep. Everyone in midfield is putting a shift in and the results are showing

Is it too soon to get him to sign another extension?

No.. we would sign him up for a decade if we could but he wouldn’t sign as that is not in his nature. Might get further two years in 18 months time.. and I would bite your arm of for that :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.