Arsenal (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyes have to be one the midweek game so rest a few for this game. Fern and torres must start for me
Personally I don't think Pep's eyes will be on the midweek game until the final whistle blows at the Emirates.
He'll play his strongest team with only minor rotation.
We've got a healthy lead at the top of the table and I doubt if anyone at the club wants to see that eroded by putting out under strength teams that could drop points.
I would like to see us win all the competitions that we are alive in but the Premier League is the most important for me and the bigger the gap between us and the red showers the happier I will be.

Last edited:
If I were you I would not expect that at all. So far this has been our (Benfica) worst season in 15 years, one of the worst in history. Watching that team play it’s just depressing, but it is football so who knows, everything can happen...
You don't have to win, just kick them all the way around the Olimpico.

------------------ Ederson ----------------
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
------- Bernardo Rodri KDB ---------
Jesus ------- Aguero ------ Foden

If Aguero is ready to start. If not then I'd start Torres.

Bring Sterling on at 60 mins.

Probably in their best form right now,they are clicking as a team and they have some excellent youngsters intent on making names for themselves.

It wont be easy but we'll have too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.