#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need an armband to captain this side

We might as well give it to him. I'm as big a fan of Raheem Sterling as you're likely to find, but... captain? Really? I don't get it at all. Pep seems to be the only manager who sees no significance in the armband whatsoever.

Excellent. Travels with the ball and finds the right passes everytime.Both him and Stones pull us 30/40 yards up the pitch.

What a player. He already looks like an inspired signing. There was a lot of talk in the summer about getting Koulibaly, but this lad is much younger, cost less than Napoli were asking and is a much better player IMO.

When he signed there was a Benfica fan who came on here to tell us what a brilliant player we had got. He wasn't wrong!

What a player. He already looks like an inspired signing. There was a lot of talk in the summer about getting Koulibaly, but this lad is much younger, cost less than Napoli were asking and is a much better player IMO.

When he signed there was a Benfica fan who came on here to tell us what a brilliant player we had got. He wasn't wrong!
Guess that was me. There are some players that you just know, there’s something special about them. Let’s hope he keeps delivering for the next years and helps you get that UCL and many titles.

We might as well give it to him. I'm as big a fan of Raheem Sterling as you're likely to find, but... captain? Really? I don't get it at all. Pep seems to be the only manager who sees no significance in the armband whatsoever.
Dinho was wearing it yesterday so he must assign some significance.

The wider point about Sterling/Dias stands though.

I posted this after we knocked the rags out of the Carabao last month...

RUBEND.jpg

There might be a good excuse to change shirt number if we sign a left back in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.