God is a Man City fan

This seems like it's confirmed to be fake now by the way. It was only quoted by a Liverpool fan site, and they've now retracted it.
Why would a liverpool fan site post that of its not true.

Last edited:
Why would a liverpool fan site post that in not true.

You'll have to ask them, but it's not true. It's not been reported by any serious news organisation and he didn't say it in his post match press conference or post match interviews.

You'll have to ask them, but it's not true. It's not been reported by any serious news organisation and he didn't say it in his post match press conference or post match interviews.
You don't know it's not true, managers give various interviews after games.

www.101greatgoals.com
“I am convinced now that God is a Man City fan" Klopp blames God

Twitter app · Installed
Football365 on Twitter: "Klopp says Liverpool lost because "you can't ...

liverpoollatestnews.com › LFC
Klopp - Heavy winds, God is a Man City fan, Unlucky Reds - Liverpool

livesoccerupdates.com › klopp-...
Jurgen Klopp: 'God is a Man City fan, you can't win against God'

www.101greatgoals.com

Twitter app · Installed

tbf have you seen the ones about Scholes that knock around the internet?

“We controlled the quality of the opponent well—but the one mistake we make they punish. They could make 10 mistakes, but we didn’t punish.”

“You just cannot play football in this heavy wind,” the German went on to try explain. “I am convinced now that God is a Man City fan and that he will do everything to stop us. You can’t win against God.”

“Most importantly we have to admit that they scored twice, and we didn’t so that makes the result. Around their goals I think we created enough but we didn’t finish the situations off. We weren’t clinical.”

DJ & City fan. What's not to like?

I don't trust any quotes posted online. Without seeing a video of him saying it, I'll not believe it's a real quote until I see this. The thing that is mad is that you could believe that he has said virtually anything at the moment, he is that unhinged.
I always knew the Hac was better than the Cavern Club.

I've got to say, between this and that "you've got no fan TV" clown it has been a vintage week for rival clubs filling their pants in public.

www.101greatgoals.com

Twitter app · Installed

Yes, like I said no reputable source.

Football365 quote "Liverpool Offside" (Klopp said in a post-match interview, reported by The Liverpool Offside.) who've removed the quotes and posted this -

Correction: This article has been amended to reflect only verifiable information regarding quotations.

“We controlled the quality of the opponent well—but the one mistake we make they punish. They could make 10 mistakes, but we didn’t punish.”

“You just cannot play football in this heavy wind,” the German went on to try explain. “I am convinced now that God is a Man City fan and that he will do everything to stop us. You can’t win against God.”

“Most importantly we have to admit that they scored twice, and we didn’t so that makes the result. Around their goals I think we created enough but we didn’t finish the situations off. We weren’t clinical.”

It's made up. Try and find it quoted from any newspaper or tv journalist who'd be at the press conference, it doesn't exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.