Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the BBC football story regarding letting up to 10,000 fans in and i decided to read the comments (i know, i know)
How and when did we become the but of a joke about “no fans”, i’m trying to think when this started? Maine road 34,000 sell outs, Etihad 47,000 sell outs, now over 54,000 but the first comment regarding any empty stadium/no fans is always ours?
You name it, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sheff Wednesday fans all commenting about city struggling to get 10,000. I know its a joke and banter and it doesn’t bother me, i’m scratching my head thinking “why always us” when & why did this start? I really cant figure this out!
43,000 season ticket holders , only Wham and Penchester utd sell more along with Rangers in Scotland. In any other country in the world we would be revered. A little league one club from the arse end of Stockport transforming into a huge European powerhouse attracting over 50K to every game

43,000 season ticket holders , only Wham and Penchester utd sell more along with Rangers in Scotland. In any other country in the world we would be revered. A little league one club from the arse end of Stockport transforming into a huge European powerhouse attracting over 50K to every game
Half the cunts leave early, though!

Exactly, so why isn’t the Emirates, St James, Villa Park, Everton on the list of empty stadiums with no fans? It doesn’t make sense

The problem with Delaney is that even if he quit tomorrow whoever he gets replaced by will be just as much of a bellend. As far as I'm concerned he's merely a head of the hydra.

It's the shameless Independent that I take umbrage with.

The problem with Delaney is that even if he quit tomorrow whoever he gets replaced by will be just as much of a bellend. As far as I'm concerned he's merely a head of the hydra.

It's the shameless Independent that I take umbrage with.
I don’t understand the Independent, is it that they have there own view or they are independent to take money for column inches?

I like his Wiki page:​

Personal life[edit]​

Delaney is half Irish and half Spanish and is bilingual. Delaney studied a journalism degree in Dublin at the DIT before completing a master's degree reading politics.[24][25] Delaney described Hugh McIlvanney as his favourite sports writer.[26] Delaney, by his most recent blatantly biased article regarding Manchester City FC, is a Dipper fan. He makes it embarrassingly obvious

It looks like it has been edited. It now reads

Personal life[edit]​

Delaney is half Irish and half Spanish and is bilingual. Delaney studied a journalism degree in Dublin at the DIT before completing a master's degree reading politics.[24][25] Delaney described Hugh McIlvanney as his favourite sports writer. He also struggles to get an erection, as he is a fanny.[26]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.