Daft Punk Decommissioned

Funk, electronic, disco, pop, house, so why has this thread achieved the grand square root of fook all @two pages in. Because I could start a jaffa cake thread and pull in more energy with those three layers of delightful genoise sponge, fondant orange jam and coatings of chocolate ! But wait > >

They are only Human After All so cut out your Robotic overtures and decide with you ears. I bet 99.9% of you havn't even heard of Badur or Proximo ... now have you? > so time to get with the groove and if we dont pull this back from the brink of Daftism then I will have failed in my duty as olden-funk-machine.

The lass in the blue cardigan and her mates @ the beginning have that certain je nais ce qui. There are some ridiculously stunning lost souls on this video production but it's also has something to do with street cred and they certainly have it. Bless you Daft Punk !

Wish I could ride that wheel at the 4.09 : /

Last edited:
C2CE09DA-BE65-4F8A-8A2E-B6D0602AD6CE.jpeg

Cracking album when it came out i was bang into them at the time, 1998 was when I first started going to clubs when I was 16.

Went to see DJ Sneak once and he put “Indo Silver Club” into his mix, belting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Proper sic infusion with those ridiculously talented Doobie brothers

Headphones are a popping, with more bass that's right and fitting for olden folk..

Last edited:
You might be F1 cool, but are you F1 being pit walked with Daft Punk cool..

Lets Get Lucky with the peoples republic of china. Communistic nirvana in a sea of seismistic soup and expect Rascal to come shuffling along anytime soon : /

Obviously they're not smiley happy but their feet refuse to give in!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.