Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep likes to play Mahrez in Europe and he may well be undroppable, at present, due to his goals, assists, and work rate covering for Cancelo.

In fact, playing a false nine solidifies our midfield while giving us the ability to press the center of the park for turnovers when out of possession.

Not many people are considering Ferran, and while he hasn't played much so I understand, I have a feeling he might play.

He has been pretty clutch in the champions league, I think he is our top scorer, I'd play:

Foden-----------Ferran---------Sterling
-------Gundogan------Bernie
-------------------Rodri
Zinny------Dias-------Stones----Cancelo
-------------------Eddie

Foden and Sterling is our best winger combination, with them on their natural sides stretching the pitch, running at defenders and crossing to Ferran and Gundogan.

Still crazy to have Jesus or KdB on the bench so predicting the line-up is way harder as a city fan.

Let me do.my guaranteed to start list only for Pep to dick me over.

Guaranteed
Ederson
Dias
Walker
Rodri
Gundogan
Jesus
Foden
Debryune

Toss up Likely
Sterling
Laporte
Stones

Toss up less likely
Ferran
Bernado
Mendy
Cancelo
Mahrez

Unlikely to Start
Aguero
Zinchencko
Fernandihno
Steffen

Watch Pep start everyone in my unlikely :)

Hopefully we absolutely smash them and gain some more confidence in Europe. We are arriving at knockout stages at a good moment...

Let me do.my guaranteed to start list only for Pep to dick me over.

Guaranteed
Ederson
Dias
Walker
Rodri
Gundogan
Jesus
Foden
Debryune

Toss up Likely
Sterling
Laporte
Stones

Toss up less likely
Ferran
Bernado
Mendy
Cancelo
Mahrez

Unlikely to Start
Aguero
Zinchencko
Fernandihno
Steffen

Watch Pep start everyone in my unlikely :)
I'd be interested to know how you've come up with this list Dax, it's quite a way out from how I'd categorise these players.

I think Mendy will be a shoe in tomorrow as well as Torres.
Rodri back in for Fernandinho too.
yes hope they both get a run, cant have players not getting any game time for a month or so and then expect them to perform well when they finally get a chance. might need them in a real crunch time so need to be confident and match ready when get their opportunities. relatively low risk playing them v BM

Hopefully i'm wrong but i have the feeling this game won't be the formality a lot seem to think on here.
Maybe it's just my City in the CL negativity coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.