Paul Walsh article

Enjoyed watching him play for us. Remember him punching someone in the back of the head while standing in the wall.
Graham Le Saux. He had been putting niggling little challenges in on Walsh all through the game.
He went behind the wall at a free kick, and punched him in the head as it was taken. The little tart backed off for the rest of the game

this is a great lil thread, jeez the memories and flashbacks.

Forgot how I loved their side. Attacking we were a good side, forgot about Beagrie and Nicky Buzzer.
I'd love to see what Pep could have done with a player like Beagrie, I thought he was brilliant, tricky as any winger I've seen, only problem was, forwards never knew when he was going to release the ball, so were forever having to check their runs lol.
That side though, was easily in my top 5 favourite sides to watch, 'The Little Genius, The Magician, The Big Irishman, The Big German, fantastic days !

He was a brilliant player and so skilful. The 5-2 Spurs game he was unplayable.
That's the first City match I ever saw (on the tv of course). Walsh and Quinn were magnificent and the weather ranged from sunshine to a pouring monsoon and back. I was hooked after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.