Match Thread | B. M'Gladbach vs Man City (24/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's had one poor touch all game, when the ball ran away from him as he headed toward goal.
Sterling on the other hand, far to many touches, he really does get into some great positions, but his final decision making has been poor for a while, if only he could get that part of his game right.

That chance died because Sterling just runs straight for the ball, bringing a defender with him.

It's the dumbest thing I've seen him do for ages, Jesus beat the 1 defender in front of him, opened up for a shot, and then Sterling and his defender come steaming in.

If Sterling is smart, holds his distance, his defender stays with him and GJ gets an open shot on goal 10 yards out.

But some of those Wankers wanted him in the team on the right-hand side but also still in midfield.

Would that pass muster in your world?
No, because I go with Pep over the wankers every time and Walker’s looked sharp and bailed us out the one time they got through thanks to his pace.

It’s almost like Pep knows more than the wankers. Weird I know, but you should try my world, otherwise known as the real world. Wanker world is shit.

Also worth noting if Cancelo was on the right, not left, he wouldn’t have been in left midfield to hit an in swinger. It would have been Zinc.

another unused sub for Kun?
Pep said only last week that he was only back in the squad to be around the lads again. I think he had Covid worse than was admitted. Think he might be a few games off yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.