Match Thread | B. M'Gladbach vs Man City (24/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be horrible having to chase after the ball 80 mins in to a game against us. You can see them giving up.

Fcuk me, we're a seriously good side.
I know it's obvious but sometimes you just have to sit back and admire what we're watching.

He is good enough, that’s why he’s been playing for City for years now and has done more than enough for this team. Sergio is a better goal scorer but Jesus all round game is better. That’s why Sergio isn’t getting any minutes at the minute as he lacks the energy that Jesus offers.
Mate "he's been playing for us for years" is absolutely not an argument for why he's good. I disagree with you that Jesus' all round game is better - in fact I think people massively overrate his hold up play, passing and dribbling ability and movement which are all at best mediocre, in order to compensate for his bad finishing. Sorry, but I am entitled to my opinion on the lad. I want him to do well, but he's not as good as kun.

No it's not, it's spiteful ignorant nonsense spouted by dickheads that wouldn't recognise quality if it bit them on the arse....Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez all not good enough, we'll with a quarter of the team being shite we're not doing too bad are we.

They're good enough (well, FFS I'm not too sure about). In Jesus' case, it's just not as the main man up front.

As a winger, as a second striker - yes. He brings a lot to our game, disregarding his poor finishing. That goal wasn't a 'fuck you' to anyone though. No where near. A top finisher scores two goals from those two chances there, not one. That's the difference, that's why there's criticism.

We're not getting a million chances deeper into competition - that much is almost certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.