Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

Another so called "derby" game tonight, where the clubs are not from the same city. 17 miles apart, apparently. Laughable what gets defined as a derby these days.

Mods - can you merge this with the Liverpool thread or shall we leave it a bit longer just in case they stay up??

Reactions: mat
Another so called "derby" game tonight, where the clubs are not from the same city. 17 miles apart, apparently. Laughable what gets defined as a derby these days.
Forest V Sheepshaggers is a big deal here. I hate working on usual match days before or after kickoff as you get both sets of them at Long Eaton kicking lumps out of each other then join together to do it to my train.

They literally ripped the light fittings out last time I worked one.

Notts police were as helpful as Merseyside.

Forest V Sheepshaggers is a big deal here. I hate working on usual match days before or after kickoff as you get both sets of them at Long Eaton kicking lumps out of each other then join together to do it to my train.

They literally ripped the light fittings out last time I worked one.

Notts police were as helpful as Merseyside.
Figures. I got stuck on a tram in Sheffield with a bunch of Derby fans once, when they were away to Wednesday. The tram took ages to get to Leppings Lane because the Derby fans kept kicking off. Twats.

(I have a mate who's a Forest fan and he absolutely despises Derby.)

Reactions: mat
Figures. I got stuck on a tram in Sheffield with a bunch of Derby fans once, when they were away to Wednesday. The tram took ages to get to Leppings Lane because the Derby fans kept kicking off. Twats.

(I have a mate who's a Forest fan and he absolutely despises Derby.)
I was unlucky enough to be in Amsterdam when an Engerland international was taking place. They started on each other outside a pub arguing over where to put their flags. Local plod let them get one with drowning each other in the canal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.