Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 years younger than Vardy, greatest striker theeague has seen, it's a no brainer, extend

but the injuries are starting to catch up with him ? yes the greatest premier league striker and if you could guarantee a full season injury free then you get 30 goals easy.

like i said it depends who we sign as a striker in the summer. if haaland comes aguero will leave ? if messi comes aguero is 100% staying

I’d give him a year extension with the option of another year if he stays fit. I adore Kun, I always will but seeing him so off the pace yesterday was gutting to say the least. On the plus side we have plenty of games left and he does normally take a few to get his sharpness back. C’Mon Kun

It depends on the clubs offer , next season will probably mean Sergio he will be a second choice striker because i believe the club will buy a top striker like Haaland , so i can see any new contract being far less than Sergio's current remuneration.
Which will allow clubs like Barca , Milan , Juventus even PSG to give him a better offer because he will be a free transfer, he is a world renowned striker and even at 33/34 still a massive attraction for big clubs and their fans
My opinion is he will not be playing in our shirt next season , just hope he doesnt come back to haunt us playing for another top Champs league team.
It will be sad say when Sergio leaves one of the last links with the 2012 side , but all good things come to an end.

He's been an absolute joy to watch but I feel it's time Aguero went out on a high at the end of the season. injuries and age have caught up with him and we cannot afford to carry passengers. It pains me to say it but I can't see him staying fit and injury free.

We cannot be sentimental over any player who is not an asset to the squad, and right now Sergio Aguero isn't, sadly.

His best hope of a new contract is if we wrap the league up early and he gets chance to sharpen up in the remaining league matches. I can't see him starting too many big games on yesterday's performance.

it would be silly to write Sergio off just yet yesterday can’t be a fair assessment with 7 changes and no rhythm to our game. Always takes him a while to regain that sharpness after a long time out injured. Can still play a big part these last few months, but I also agree he shouldn’t just be gifted an extension for sentiment if he can no longer perform or stay fit he’s one of the highest earners and taking up a foreign spot and that money could be better spent elsewhere In haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.