Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in wrong thread and don't know how to move it.

What gets me is that Bruno is rated much higher by the media and even on here than he is on redcaf, the Bruno thread on there is quite an eye opener and he receives a lot of criticism, Things like constantly giving the ball away, disappearing in big games. Here's a few from tonight ----

His bad is Rooney level bad. So inconsistent this season.

He was super poor today, barely even in the game and when he was his passing was terrible. It amazes me game by game how many easy passes he screws up. Some of them today were quite laughable.

I‘m surprised Ole didn’t get him off but he’s played poorly in so many games this season and come away with eventually finding an assist or a goal Probably thinks he can do it whenever.

He’s having about 3 poor games to every good game.

I don’t care if it’s unpopular at the moment but this guy is not good enough to be playing as a number 10 in a title winning side. And that doesn’t mean he’s not good enough to be playing for a title side. I have been saying it for a long time but this 4231 formation will not get us anywhere. Espcially when you have a number 10 who’s not great at keeping the ball and is not influential in the build up play.
And for all the people who bring stats up, how do you explain the greatness of players like iniesta and David Silvia? Not everything is about the stats the individual has, but rather how he makes the players around him better.
This is the reason why i never have rated Dele alli for exempel. If you watch the game you don’t get blinded by only stats.

These are not knee jerk if you go through the thread a lot of rags are not sold on the Bruno hype.

Posted this in wrong thread and don't know how to move it.

What gets me is that Bruno is rated much higher by the media and even on here than he is on redcaf, the Bruno thread on there is quite an eye opener and he receives a lot of criticism, Things like constantly giving the ball away, disappearing in big games. Here's a few from tonight ----

His bad is Rooney level bad. So inconsistent this season.

He was super poor today, barely even in the game and when he was his passing was terrible. It amazes me game by game how many easy passes he screws up. Some of them today were quite laughable.

I‘m surprised Ole didn’t get him off but he’s played poorly in so many games this season and come away with eventually finding an assist or a goal Probably thinks he can do it whenever.

He’s having about 3 poor games to every good game.

I don’t care if it’s unpopular at the moment but this guy is not good enough to be playing as a number 10 in a title winning side. And that doesn’t mean he’s not good enough to be playing for a title side. I have been saying it for a long time but this 4231 formation will not get us anywhere. Espcially when you have a number 10 who’s not great at keeping the ball and is not influential in the build up play.
And for all the people who bring stats up, how do you explain the greatness of players like iniesta and David Silvia? Not everything is about the stats the individual has, but rather how he makes the players around him better.
This is the reason why i never have rated Dele alli for exempel. If you watch the game you don’t get blinded by only stats.

These are not knee jerk if you go through the thread a lot of rags are not sold on the Bruno hype.
He is that shit he makes Fred look almost average

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.