Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember they were shit and it was going to be easy and win the league after the game. We panned them first half and scored two.

I won't be happy until we are 4 up with ten mins to go.

We are different gravy this season, the Rags are going to have to work their socks off just to get a shot on target , our defensive solidity is the reason we are winning this title in a canter , and we know Penandes will not show up and they dont have another player who can create anything.If the paperboy scabs a 0-0 expect his nomination for the manager of the year.

If we go 1-0 up we must go on and get another we’ve dodged some bullets lately in allowing teams to get get back in it, this is one game we can’t let this happen home teams in the last ten derbies haven’t done too well, nice few days off now don't know if that’s a good thing or not with momentum etc... it’s a derby and I’m already nervous. Sorry but it’s just me I’ll be taking my Sunday dinner in work on Monday as I can’t even eat on derby day . But this another breed this side
City to win 3-1 .

They will want this so badly. Difficult.
They are the ones who need to win this one. A draw wouldn't be the worst result in the world for us but they need to win.
I think we will win and win comfortably. They are at a standard of West Ham Wolves in my opinion. Not in any sort of bracket of Manchester City.

Jesus and Foden should start imo. So...

------------------ Ederson -----------------
Cancelo Stones Dias Zinchenko
--- Bernardo Rodri Gundogan ---
Mahrez ------- Jesus ------- Foden

Instead of Mahrez we could play either of KDB, Sterling, Torres or even Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.