United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody get in touch with the Samaritans.

The Rag c*nts are making me feel suicidal just reading their complaints, excuses, anger, etc, blaming FIFA, UEFA, the PL, FFP, Sheikh Mansour, oil, billions, etc, and not the Glazers, Ole, and not the United players for City (probaly) winning the league.

I think the website the paperboy was moaning about was Paddy Power. I notice they've added a dig about penalties in their latest advert

United's team bus about to crush Ole's company BMX as it departs for Croydon
bic-truck-mulhouse-france-th-july-tour-de-france-42454016.jpg

A manager with
Today they are being linked with Varane at Madrid, another example of them trying to cherry pick and hoping it all comes together.
When will they finally realise that the one signing they need above anything else is a Director of Football.
A manager with a strategic plan might also help.
They go for big names thinking they'll just turn up and play well, since Fergie left all they have is a team of individuals that are winging it as they go along.
Long may it continue.

The only person with a strategic plan was Mourinho but he was ousted by player power because they thought they knew better and the club backed them up.

I'm glad they are still trying to find every excuse in the book to justify our success by cheating etc etc because it shows they are still blind to their own failures.

If they had a plan like City have and considering the money they have spent they should be up there with us fighting us every breath of the way.

Can somebody explain what a 'Soulless & hollow club' is?
Because I prefer it to being shit!

They are a great team with a great coach but their club is souless and hollow. Anyone can succeed with a Sheikh bankrolling them. It's like playing video games with cheat codes. Where's the achievement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.