Man United (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would settle for an injury time og from slab head but really think a drubbing is overdue.
Gun dog - Bernie and Rodders have done us proud in the middle and I would settle for Phil - KDB and Raz/Jesus up top

You can't leave Bernie out, I'd prefer him to start and play like he did last night closing everyone down all over the pitch he was a terrier chasing every thing
I agree. So we are going to have to leave out either KDB (to play Bernado in his favoured position) or Mahrez (to play Bernado wide right where he's not as good)

I've a feeling it will be KDB, and that would have been unthinkable until recently.

To put things in perspective rags has to win 5 games until sunday to match us or else they can fuck off .

The only thing I’m scared about for this game is the blatant cheating and misuse of VAR to give them a boost, added with that they’ll be allowed to foul and hack without punishment until 85th minute.

I agree. So we are going to have to leave out either KDB (to play Bernado in his favoured position) or Mahrez (to play Bernado wide right where he's not as good)

I've a feeling it will be KDB, and that would have been unthinkable until recently.

KDB looked off the pace, which is totally understandable after his time away and also the intensity at which we are playing at the moment. He will get there, just needs game time, but if he’s struggling, bring him on to affect the game, last night he struggled a bit.
I hope the Mahrez from last night plays and rips Fatty Shaw to pieces.

I have a suspicion Foden will play. One thing for sure the rags have no idea who they are going to be playing.

I really hope Foden starts, he’s not started the last 2 league games, which I hope is rested but you never know with Pep.

We’ve not played well for large parts of Wolves and West Ham so Foden is really needed for his energy and pace and dynamism.

Will be disappointed if he is just out of the cold for no reason after his good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.