Barcelona thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing really, La Liga seemed uncatchable when he was elected in 2013, take Zidane's fluke CL run out of the equation and they've been steadily going downhill since. Think he's a year or two left before the next election but they've probably got grounds to remove him for gross incompetence.
He has - at least until now - survived a personal tax fraud allegations and scandal over trying to use undue influence to help his son’s team. But this could be the last straw for him, especially if it results in Barca going bust on his watch

He has - at least until now - survived a personal tax fraud allegations and scandal over trying to use undue influence to help his son’s team. But this could be the last straw for him, especially if it results in Barca going bust on his watch
Don't think they'll go bust, that's something nobody in Spain, even Madrid, would want. They'll get bailed out somehow. They won't be the force they were though. Still think Laporta has the right idea, fuck all the high earners out and trust La Masia.

Don't think they'll go bust, that's something nobody in Spain, even Madrid, would want. They'll get bailed out somehow. They won't be the force they were though. Still think Laporta has the right idea, fuck all the high earners out and trust La Masia.
And of course, being a “history” club they won’t have to worry about losing Champs League revenue whilst they rebuild. Laughable.

And of course, being a “history” club they won’t have to worry about losing Champs League revenue whilst they rebuild. Laughable.
Yeah, true enough. I still believe that the history payment was the point at which uefa sealed their own doom though so it doesn't bother me.

Can’t wait to hear Tebas’ next bleat as well.
Unless he's going to go down the "City make Spanish taxes too high" route I wouldn't bother listening. Dead man walking who's out at the next election, he's going to kick and scream on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.