Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham are there on Sunday before our game. I REALLY do hope that Fulham get at least a point preferably 3, but I think we all know that won’t be allowed to happen, as the diving brigade and VAR will be there to help them out. FA and PIGMOL won’t want their dipper darlings getting beat by Fulham. That would just be comical and also so beautiful.

TBF the Liverpool social media outlets and fan channels have stopped looking for excuses now and gone back to being suicidal blaming the players, manager and owners. Toxic, toxic club... You absolutely love to see it.

I wonder when the ‘Karius style’ death threats will start emerging.
Priceless.

Unbelievable stuff on RAWK. Seriously weird people.

"We've had other players who have had Covid. We've had serious injuries the likes of I've never seen in my entire life. We are a club/team that runs on adrenaline and passion, yet we have a soulless season without fans in grounds. We have a fanbase that offers fantastic vocal support when it's really needed, yet not a one can enter the ground to do so. We have men down, yet can do nothing to help lift them. It's a perfect storm, isn't it? VAR and horrifically inept officiating has helped disrupt our flow and hamper us at crucial moments. Anything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. It has been an endless stream of problems in a relentlessly tedious, freak anomaly of a season.

With hindsight, I think it all came at absolutely the wrong time football-wise too. We went absolutely flat-out for two seasons. By the end of last season we had gone from nearly-men to champions of England, Europe and the World itself. An absolute tidal wave of emotion was released. All that adrenaline had finally reached its peak and the balloon had been finally burst. We'd done it. Champions once more."

TBF the Liverpool social media outlets and fan channels have stopped looking for excuses now and gone back to being suicidal blaming the players, manager and owners. Toxic, toxic club... You absolutely love to see it.

They thought they had broken the Scouse boom and bust cycle and dominance was going to happen. Looks like they are back to the beginning of the cycle. Next year lah next year!

Unbelievable stuff on RAWK. Seriously weird people.

"We've had other players who have had Covid. We've had serious injuries the likes of I've never seen in my entire life. We are a club/team that runs on adrenaline and passion, yet we have a soulless season without fans in grounds. We have a fanbase that offers fantastic vocal support when it's really needed, yet not a one can enter the ground to do so. We have men down, yet can do nothing to help lift them. It's a perfect storm, isn't it? VAR and horrifically inept officiating has helped disrupt our flow and hamper us at crucial moments. Anything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. It has been an endless stream of problems in a relentlessly tedious, freak anomaly of a season.

With hindsight, I think it all came at absolutely the wrong time football-wise too. We went absolutely flat-out for two seasons. By the end of last season we had gone from nearly-men to champions of England, Europe and the World itself. An absolute tidal wave of emotion was released. All that adrenaline had finally reached its peak and the balloon had been finally burst. We'd done it. Champions once more."

No one writes a post on there it seems.....they all treat it like some creative fucking writing platform for budding novelists.

twats.

No fans in the ground and the quick turn around of a football season has made their title victory a quickly forgotten memory. Firing fireworks at the Liver building and their Olympic Games closing ceremony trophy lift banished to the forgettable past. Thank you Pep Guardiola for relentlessly taking the trophy away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.